There are several ways to style your hair to minimize hair fall:
- Avoid tight hairstyles: Tight hairstyles like braids, ponytails, or buns can pull on your hair and cause it to break or fall out. Instead, try looser hairstyles like a loose bun or a braid that isn’t too tight.
- Be gentle when brushing or combing your hair: Avoid aggressive brushing or combing, and use a wide-toothed comb or brush with soft bristles. Start at the ends of your hair and work your way up to prevent tugging on your hair and causing it to fall out.
- Don’t use heat styling tools too often: Excessive use of heat styling tools like flat irons or curling irons can damage your hair and cause it to fall out. If you need to use these tools, use them on a low heat setting and apply a heat protectant product beforehand.
- Use hair products designed to strengthen hair: Look for hair products that contain ingredients like biotin, keratin, or vitamin E, which are known to strengthen hair and reduce hair fall.
- Don’t tie your hair when it’s wet: Wet hair is more prone to breakage, so avoid tying it up until it’s dry.
- Get regular trims: Regular trims can help prevent split ends, which can lead to hair breakage and fall out.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eating a healthy diet that’s rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals can help promote healthy hair growth and reduce hair fall. Make sure to include foods like eggs, nuts, leafy greens, and fish in your diet.